Suggested signs to get Brett Dalton’s attention at SDCC:
- Can you confirm that Grant Ward did not shoot Buddy the Dog
- Why won’t you marry the mother of your child
- Please name your favorite shade of denim
- Your beard offends me
- Of all the SkyeWard AUs which is your favorite and why
- Please do a duet with Iain
- Are you part labrador retriever
- Still offended by your beard
- Do not go on Tumblr dot com this is not a sarcastic sign I’m serious it’s dangerous out there
- Are you there, God? It’s me, Grant Ward
- the Avengers get really bored one day and pick names out of a hat and trade costumes and spend the rest of the day pretending they got bodyswapped to mess with Tony
- it’s Steve’s idea
I haven’t rec’d anything in forever, probably for the best, but.
Ouch, fic. So canon-compliant, so full of pain. Why you gotta hurt me like that?
WHYI take back everything I have ever said about Niccolo being less emotionally crippling than Lymond. I have learned the truth, and the truth is PAIN.
"I have learned the truth and the truth is pain" is Dunnett in a nutshell.
i kind of want to like the purge but i’m just too distracted by how dumb i think the whole idea of the system is
like, i literally can not wrap my mind around the idea of that actually working at all
Continuing the theme of that last monster post, here’s a Daily Dot article looking at a similar aspect of the issue, just from a slightly different angle